Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1-18-11 Turks and Caicos

If you want a quiet island to to visit I would recommend Turks and Caicos.  It is just north of Haiti and east of Cuba.  My husband Tim and I took a trip to Turks for our 20th wedding anniversary and to celebrate both turning 40, we called it our 100 year celebration.  It is not a party island but you will find one of the top 10 beaches in the world, great food and nice people.   As the temps plummet below zero here in Minnesota most of us are thinking where to go to escape.  I do not see a trip anytime soon in my future but I do love reflecting back on a great trip.  My image is of the outdoor dining area at our hotel that we had breakfast every morning before we hit our lounge chairs on the beach for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment