Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1-5-11 What's Your Mood Today

This past Fall my son asked for some clay to play with.  He loves to create things so I bought him some.  He sat in his room and started creating these little heads with the cutest expressions.  Several had a happy expression on one side and a sad or angry expression on the other.  I loved them so much that I told him they would make great Christmas gifts.  Hint-hint!  Well he got the hint and wrapped under the Christmas tree for me was one of these little heads.  I have had it either next to my computer or on my kitchen window sill.  It makes me happy to look at it.  To me it is very worthy of a blog post.  :)   I love how my kids are starting to understand that a true gift is an expression of ones self.  I can not wait to highlight more art created by my children. 


No comments:

Post a Comment