Saturday, January 8, 2011

1-8-11 Man Cave on Ice!

For those of you living in the northern United States you know exactly what this is all about.  For the rest of you this is the Minnesota Man Cave on Ice.....sometimes called ice fishing.  Inside these little "tents" you can often find a mini fridge full of beer, a mini tv and a chair or two.  Some of these little ice shacks will contain room for several guy pals and even a cot or two for napping.  OH....there may even be a hole in the ice for fishing.   I am going to try and get some pictures of some of the more elaborate shacks.   Yes, you do see a truck parked out in the middle of the lake as well.  The only time I have driven across a lake was with a rental car.  I do not think I have the guts to drive my Suburban across a frozen body of water.  Tonight the actual temps here will be -23 or lower,  keep warm my friends!

2 comments:

  1. I never did understand the appeal of ice fishing...still don't actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ultimate man cave, I love it......

    ReplyDelete